The Board of Directors of the Big Bear Municipal Water District is currently soliciting letters of interest from persons wanting to fill the vacant Division 2 seat on the Board of Directors. Click here To view the boundaries of Division 2 see the Division 2 map.
The vacancy was created by the resignation of Mary Ann Lewis on February 28, 2017. The Board intends to appoint a replacement for the balance of her term, which runs through December 2018. Interested persons residing in Division 2 should submit a letter of interest to the attention of President John Eminger at the MWD office on Lakeview Drive by Friday April 21, 2017. Letters of interest should include the following information:
- 1. The applicant’s name and physical residence address
- 2. A summary of their occupational background
- 3. The applicant must be able to attend multiple meetings on a monthly basis during business hours
- 4. Description of the applicant’s history in Big Bear
- a. When moved to Big Bear
- b. Activities involved in
- c. Volunteer work etc.
- 5. The particular interests the applicant has concerning the work of the MWD
- 6. As a Director how can you contribute to the success of the MWD
The Board intends to make an appointment to fill the vacant seat at the Board meeting on May 18, 2017.